Hi,

I have a problem when doing jar:install in a multiproject scenerio. In my individual project I have:

        <resources>
                <resource>
                        <directory>${basedir}/build/testclasses</directory>
                        <includes>
                                <include>**/*</include>
                        </includes>
                </resource>
        </resources>

to include the testclasses into the produced jar when I do jar:install. This happens when doing it for the individual project, but when done as a goal for a multiproject goal ie:

        <goal name="multi:build">
                <j:set var="goal" value="jar:install"/>
                <attainGoal name="multiproject:goal"/>
        </goal>

The testclasses don't get put into the jar. Any help? Looked on the multiproject plugin documentation page and it says to use ${basedir} to solve the problem, but I've done that.

Mike