All,

I would like to set up multiple levels of
repositories. One local for the developer, to which
snapshots will be deployed, one on the intranet [for
versioned releases] and the third are the true remote
repositories. Libraries should be fetched from the
intranet repository before going off to ibiblio etc...
I read an earlier post  relating to Maven 1.x, that
suggested using the maven-proxy servlet. Is that still
the recommended way in  m2 or is there another way to
do it?

Thanks
Sid