De : David Jackman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 2 août 2005 16:22
À : Maven Users List
Objet : RE: Maven as service

Yes.  That was the page I used to get CC running as a service so long ago
(it's been so long I forgot where it was).

In the script I included the -params %* part is where the config file comes
gets set.  Everything after -params is used as command line parameters when
starting CC.  %* is a variable for DOS batch files that gets replaced with
all of the batch file parameters.  So when you run my script with the
parameters -configfile <name> [-port <port>] (as the document says), these
parameters get included there.

..David..