From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:41 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: how to deploy artifact sources ?

You need to define an artifact type handler. Check out the distribution
plugin for an example (it will allow you to change both the directory
and the extension).

- Brett

On 8/4/05, Nicolas De Loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using eclipse plugin and the "eclipse.source" property to get
> artifact sources as zip from my private repo.
>
> I'd like to add src deployment to the build process of our commons
libs.
> I've tried this :
>   <postGoal name="jar:deploy">
>         <artifact:deploy
>               artifact="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}.zip"
>               type="src"
>               project="${pom}"/>
>   </postGoal>
>
> This doesn't work as the artifact plugin creates a "srcs" directory.
> No proble, a symlink src -> srcs in my private repo is a workaround A
> second problem is that the zip is renamed to ".src" by the artifact
> plugin. Is they're a way to avoid this ?

confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If
you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.