Grant Ingersoll wrote:
Yeah, I did that which is fine when you know the specifics of what you
want to update.  I will see if I can come up w/ some script that does it
for me.
Problem I had was I had a few developers who didn't have the same
version of the jar-plugin, and were seeing different results.  Being
able to validate that everyone has the same plugins (and update) would
be useful, I think

maven --info will display version numbers for installed plugins, if that helps.

Phil