I'm trying to run a simple plugin:install within the Eclipse 3.1
MavenIDE.  All the editing features of the IDE are functional, but it
appears there is a new library requirement not satisfied.  Within the
MavenIDE configuration I changed the Maven Home to point to:

        C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-1

When I run within the Eclipse I get the following in the console window
report.

 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.1-beta-1

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl not found
        at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:93)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.JellyScriptHousing.parse(JellyScriptHousing.java
:152)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.JellyScriptHousing.parse(JellyScriptHousing.java
:177)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.loadUncachedPlugins(PluginManager.
java:238)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.initialize(PluginManager.java:303)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializePluginManager(MavenSession.java:
204)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:171)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:498)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

If I run the same plugin:install from a DOS window Maven 1.1 runs fine.
Can someone suggest any changes so it will run within the Eclipse
environment.

Bud Curtis
JDIMS Project
L-3 Communications