Interestgin bug that could be a real pain in the butt to fix. This
probably changed with the upgrade to the final jexl release.

What is happening is that it detects '3' as a number, so attempts a
numerical subtraction, the result of which is 0 because the LHS is not
a number. That's annoying.

Any chance you can use a version with a '.' in it? Jexl doesn't
interpret that as a float and so should be fine.

- Brett