From: Carlos Sanchez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:49 PM
To: Maven Developers List; Maven Users List
Subject: Maven Test Plug-in 1.7 release

The maven team is pleased to announce the Maven Test Plug-in 1.7
release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/test/

Run JUnit tests.

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Added maven.junit.forkmode property
o Added testnotmatchpattern that can be used in test:match

  Fixed bugs:

o Deprecated testmatch property by testmatchpattern to allow more
complex
  patterns in test:match Issue: MPTEST-48.

  Changes:

o Allow multiple patterns in testmatchpattern and testnotmatchpattern o
Deprecate dependency handle

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single
line:

maven plugin:download
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-test-plugin
  -Dversion=1.7

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven
-test-plugin-1.7.jar

Have fun!
-The maven team