Hello Dear All,

I have a couple of questions.

1. How may I make maven2 plugin from jars? I mean I have no source code, but
need to build up a plugin from the jar files I have. Is it possible?

2. A complex question about developing Maven2 support in Eclipse. We are
developing a kind of build system that have to run Maven2 build process from
Eclipse and need access to the Eclipse platform, i.e. have to run Eclipse
methods. I managed to develop MavenRunner (alike AntRunner in Eclipse), that
launches under Eclipse and starts Maven2 build procedure in the same Java VM
for the Eclipse classloader to be available in Maven2, but my Maven plugin
does not recognize Eclipse as running. It sees Eclipse classes, but
Eclipse methods indicate Eclipse is not running. What could be the reason
for that?

With best regards,
Alexander Azarov