Absolutely.  That is, when my osgi plugin actually has the code to
create manifest entries from POM configuration tags. :)  It's time I got
busy adding this functionality.

Currently, it only merges an existing manifest file with the maven
generated one -- thus the reason for the parsing of the manifest entry.

> If you are going this way, however, iterate
> ${project.artifacts}, looking for instances of
> ${artifactId}-${version}.jar being in the file list.

Thanks.  Will post more if I have questions along the way.