Brett Porter schrieb:
> That's odd. We use this all the time, so they should be included.
>
> What are their paths? Maybe they are in the default excludes? (Though
> I would think this would exclude them from the classes directory and
> the jar)

This is the pom - actually it's the pom for Cocoon where we try out m2,
so this is the reason for the unconventional "../src/java" path as we
want to keep the old build system working until the m2 builds run
without problems.

 <build>
    <sourceDirectory>../src/java</sourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>../src/test</testSourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>../src/java</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>**/*.roles</include>
          <include>**/*.properties</include>
          <include>**/*.xml</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>
    </resources>

Now, I thought that the jar plugin just archives the target/classes
directory.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/