From: "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a multiproject site that goes three levels deep:

site
core
sandbox
....newproj
........newproj-core
........newproj-example
....otherproj
........otherproj-core
........otherproj-example

I have maven.multiproject.site.goals=multiproject in project.properties at the 'sandbox' and 'newproj' and 'otherproj' levels.

When I run 'maven multiproject:site' from the 'site' subproject, all of the documentation *is* getting created. It looks good at (for example) the sandbox/newproj/target/docs level-- the core and example subproject docs are there.

No, they're not. The multiproject:clean goal isn't descending past the 'sandbox' level, so there were old files lying around.

If I cd to sandbox and run multiproject:site, THEN I get all the files (and the next time through, they'll get copied up.)

So the problem is with running 'multiproject:site' *from* the 'site' subdirectory. It makes sense that this would call 'site' for each of the sub-projects. Okay so far... but now anything I try, such as (in 'sandbox' maven.xml):
  <postGoal name="site">
    <attainGoal name="multiproject:site"/>
  </postGoal>
causes an endless loop.

I imagine the solution is *very* simple and I've just been staring at it too long.

How do I get multiproject:site to descend all the way down to the bottom of the structure, and copy everything up into site/target/docs?

Thanks,
--
Wendy Smoak