It's weird because I downloaded the fop 0.25 distrib used in this plugin and I
successfully created the pdf from our project.fo
generated in our test n°2 :-(

You're right, this is very puzzling - I did the same with only the jars in my local repository in the classpath and it worked too! I have no clue for the moment, but I don't think it's anything directly fop- or batik related.

Should we open a new JIRA issue for that or are you going to re-open MPPDF-32 where we can discuss that?

Lukas