This is only from the current dev version of Maven, and will probably
be turned off for the next release until we get the metadata in the
repository sorted out.

Basically, it makes sure that we can still change released metadata
for POMs which we are not yet sure of the quality. You should not be
getting it for poms you deployed yourself with m2.

It only redownloads the POM and not the JAR, and currently is set to daily.

- Brett