In the POM of maven2, there is a single entry to configure the source
directory and the test source directory.

When we have to generate some files that must be compiled, we need to put
two directory.

- Is there is special syntax to place 2 build directory into the
sourceDirectory or testSourceDirectory ?
- Is there some standard directory that are added by default ?
- Is it the responsibility of the plugin that make the code generation to
make the compilation ?

If not, how do we use code generation and compilation in maven2 ?

Thanks

SCOKART Gilles