Is there a way to easier download jars from the repository without having to
list it as a dependency in a project?  In my case, I want to modify the
maven.xml file and override the javadoc goal to also build a PDF of the
javadocs using pdfdoclet.  Though, somehow I need to be able to download that
file from the repository so that when others build locally on their build that
they do not need to know how to manually copy it to their local repository.
Ideas?

Thanks,

Tim Dyck