First you must still need to define dependencies for each project.
Then you tell maven not to get those files from remote repository
but to a specific place by setting up maven.jar.override=on

for example

maven.jar.override = on
maven.jar.log4j= ${somewhere}/log4j.jar
maven.jar.dom4j= ${somewhere}/dom4j

This is good enought to compile

if you  run some java main class  then you need wrap ant:java a maven goal

      <java classname="someclass" fork="true" failonerror="true" >

        <ant:classpath>
          <ant:pathelement path="${maven.build.dest}" />
          <ant:pathelement path="${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar" />
          <ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
        </ant:classpath>

        //add some more here
      </java>

-D