Correct. I think I've seen type test more than once, maybe repoclean
needs a new rule.

I'll probably turn off the autoupdate of released poms by default for
the beta-1 release as its too annoying right now. You can do that in
your settings by redefining the repository with
<releases><updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy></releases>.

- Brett