Jörg Schaible a écrit :
stéphane bouchet wrote on Friday, August 26, 2005 11:54 AM:

OK, more infos :

1/ Using the multiproject 1.4.1 plugin
2/ Using Eclipse 3.1 with Mevenide
3/ in Fact, i have a project that manage the two others, called
   'maven'. it is in its project.properties that the props
maven.multiproject.includes
and maven.multiproject.basedirare sets. in its project.xml, there is
no dependency att all (just reports), and this project is excluded
when i launch 'multiproject:install' .

Can you call pom:validate ?

- Jörg

Wow. got lots of errors :)

the problem is that the pom:validate don't work with extended descriptors.
and my 'applets' and 'core' projects extends this one.

Anyway i corrected some errors in 'maven' and still not working .....

SOmething strange too is that the docs in the maven site about the project descriptor does not match my acual (and corrected) pom ??

Maybe i could try Maven 1.1beta ?

Stéphane