From: Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 8:18 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [m1] How to use Ant script instead of java:compile while
creating the site

I'm in the early stages of presenting Maven to a huge project that uses
Ant. The first goal is to create the site for it.

The site goal will always fail because the java compilation files given
that the dependencies aren't set in project.xml

I've created a custom goal to run the ant build.xml and it compiles
perfectly.

How can I make the site:site maven goal to use that custom goal instead
of java:compile while creating the site and the documentation.

Hope you can help me on this so the won't scrap the MAven thing
altogether.

Thank you
Alex