Please bear with me if I've missed something, but from what I can gather on the the mailing lists there may be a way to convert artifacts from M1 repositories to be M2 repository compliant artifacts.

I ask this because I have spent some time converting the 0.2 release of springmodules from the ant builds that ship with it to M1 builds, and I am considering creating M2 builds.

Looking at Ibiblio, no 0.2 version jars exist in either the M1 or the M2 repositories. I would be willing to contribute the 0.2 jars and poms to the Ibiblio M1 repository, but I'm not sure that my current environment complies with the criteria for the standard maven upload procedure.

Anyway, no matter if I can actually contribute the work I've already done, I am trying to reduce the amount of effort needed to produce M2 repository compatible artifacts.

Thanks