On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 07:53:52PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am currently using maven 2.0. I like to use for my project doumentation
> (site, xdoc) some scripting language. Is there a way to realiste that? I
> have read on the homepage that maven 2.0 supports beanshell or marmelade
> for scripting. Unfortunately I did not found any example for using scripts?
>
> May be you can show me such an example or how a preprocessing of the xdoc
> files can be done?

The scripting support documented on the site is for replacing maven.xml
files, not for having scripts inside your site. XDoc itself is just an
simple documentation language so if you would like to have a more "active"
for of documentation you would have to make your own document form and add
support for that in Doxia[1].

[1]: See "Related Projects" on
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/developers/development-guide.html

--