I have tried to use ${project.compileClasspathElements} into the configuration tag of a plugin (antrun), and it seems to work.

But when I use ${project.runtimeClasspathElements}, I only have the same result. The pure runtime dependencies are not present in the list.

Is it a general behaviour that can be used in any plugin or is it specific to antrun ?
Where can we found the list of defined variables ?
Why is the project.runtimeClasspathElements not set correctly? Is it a bug? Did I made something wrong?

Thanks,
Gilles Scokart