Hello,

I am trying to write a XSLT transform plugin for m2 and I am running into a problem getting a custom converter to work. The converter is very similar to AntRun's converter.

The relevant config blocks are listed below:

plugin usage block in calling pom:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>com.meltmedia.maven.plugins.xslt</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-xslt-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <configuration>
              <pipelines>
                <pipeline>
                  <output name="method" value="xml"/>
<source href="${basedir}/src/main/resources/config/ config.xml"/> <transform href="${basedir}/src/main/resources/ transform/config.xsl">
                    <param name="mode" value="DEVEL"/>
                  </transform>
<result href="${project.build.directory}/ config.xml"/>
                </pipeline>
              </pipelines>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>transform</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

components.xml:

<plexus>

  <components>

    <component>
<role>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.ComponentConfigurator</ role>
      <role-hint>override</role-hint>
<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.BasicComponen tConfigurator</implementation>
      <requirements>
        <requirement>
<role>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.lookup.Conve rterLookup</role>
          <role-hint>override</role-hint>
        </requirement>
      </requirements>
    </component>

    <component>
<role>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.lookup.Conve rterLookup</role>
      <role-hint>override</role-hint>
<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.lo okup.DefaultConverterLookup</implementation>
      <requirements>
        <requirement>
<role>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.Configuratio nConverter</role>
          <role-hint>Pipelines</role-hint>
          <field-name>customConverters</field-name>
        </requirement>
      </requirements>
    </component>

    <component>
<role>org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.Configuratio nConverter</role>
      <role-hint>Pipelines</role-hint>
<implementation>com.meltmedia.maven.plugins.xslt.components.PipelinesCon verter</implementation>
    </component>
  </components>

</plexus>

Injection point in mojo:

    /*
     * @parameter expression="${pipelines}"
     */
    private Pipelines pipelines;

The mojo has @configurator override defined.

I put log statements in the canConvert method in my PipelinesConverter and it's only being called once for the plugin's execution, and that is with type of org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject. This is because I also inject the project, if I remove the project injection the canConvert method is never called.

Any thoughts?

 :  mike moulton
 :  meltmedia
 :  1429 north 1st street