Hi,

Is it currently possible to use the tomcat plugin [1] with maven 2.0- alpha-3? I understand it's work in progress, but I'd like to start playing with it if possible.

I grabbed the source from svn, changed the version numbers of its parent and dependencies to those available on repo1, built and installed it in my local repository. Now when I try to run it, maven starts looking for the latest version in repo1 and of course won't find any (since the tomcat plugin hasn't been released yet).

Thanks,
-Ralph.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-785