On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Yann Le Du wrote:

> How about this maven-antrun-plugin of yours, Kenney ? I tried it on a
> hello-world-example, and it's working good. Though, I encounter problems when
> use a <regexpmapper> tag in my build.xml. I figured that ant-apache-regexp.jar
> or something is needed, so I added this dependency to maven-antrun-plugin POM
> :
>
>       <groupId>ant</groupId>
>       <artifactId>ant-apache-regexp</artifactId>
>       <version>1.6.3</version>
>       <scope>runtime</scope>
>
> ... which solved nothing. Searching into the archive, I saw that adding a
> <properties><classloader>root</classloader></properties> to the dependency
> would solve the problem (which links to what you were dealing with below) but
> it's not possible any more in Maven 2. Is there another way ?

Yes there is; but adding it to the pom should work. However, since you're
not the author of the pom it'll get overwritten in newer versions :)

The correct way currently is to use <extensions> in the pom (a child to
<build>). It's the same as a <dependencies> section, except replace
'dependencies' with 'extensions' and 'dependency' with 'extension'.
Those deps are loaded in the root classloader.

Btw, I think, since the above went wrong, you're supposed to use
jakarta-regexp 1.3 instead.

-- Kenney