On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

In your root project (earbuilder) you need to specify:

- two dependencies on the two war projects, with <type>war</type>
- specify <packaging>ear</packaging>
- use m2 install. That way the lifecycle assosiated with packaging ear
kicks in and your application.xml gets generated automatically.

> 1 - Is my directory structure correct?

Seems fine.

> 2 - I thought that the application.xml file was supposed to be generated.
> Do you know why it's not being generated?

see above.

> 3 - What else am I missing to generate the EAR?

See above. :)

-- Kenney

> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Eric Starr