Hi, I'm trying to configure my source directory to be the current directory like so:

attempt 1:
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory></sourceDirectory>

attempt 2:
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>/</sourceDirectory>

which works fine. The problem is when I subsequently run the eclipse:eclipse goal, which in both cases results in the following exception:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1768)
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1735)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.EclipseWriter.toRelative (EclipseWriter.java:362) at org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.EclipseWriter.addSourceRoots (EclipseWriter.java:262) at org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.EclipseWriter.writeEclipseClasspath (EclipseWriter.java:180) at org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.EclipseWriter.write (EclipseWriter.java:64) at org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.EclipsePlugin.execute (EclipsePlugin.java:100) at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo (DefaultPluginManager.java:401)

Without having the sourcecode I can sort of guess that the empty path would give it problems, but does anybody know if this is fixed in the forthcoming beta?

Thanks
-AW