From: Andy Glick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:31 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Uberjar plugin, deploying...

Poppe, Troy wrote:

I'm looking at the Uberjar plugin to create an executable jar file,
... snip ...
However, I don't see an option for deploying the uberjar to a repository... ...
snip ... Is there a better way to do this?

Johnny R. Ruiz wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, there is an option to deploy an uberjar to a
> remote repository.   Try "maven uberjar:deploy" .  I haven't used this
> so please try and maybe you could post here if there is some required
> configuration to make this work.

"maven -P <pluginName>" will produce a list of the available plugin goals

and yes, when you invoke it you will see that it provides the standard install
and deploy goals:

Goals in uberjar
================

[uberjar]                           Build a uberjar file
  classworlds-conf  ............... Generates a classworlds conf
  deploy  ......................... Deploys the uberjar to the remote repository

  deploy-snapshot  ................ Deploys the snapshot version of  the
                                    uberjar to remote repository
  install  ........................ Install the uberjar in the local repository
  install-snapshot  ............... Install the snapshot version of the uberjar
                                    in the local repository
  uberjar  ........................ Build an uberjar

Undocumented goals :

  uberjar:init

Best regards