On 12/09/05, Mark Hobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12/09/05, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ugh. My last fix was a bit short sighted - sorry about that.
> >
> > I'll keep looking into it.
>
> That's working now thanks.

Think I spoke too soon - I'm trying this again with the proposed
2.0-beta-1 version and I'm getting:

[WARNING]
  ***** Using defaults for missing POM
org.codehaus.mojo:maven-tomcat-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT *****

Even though it then proceeds to successfully download the jar.  It
then ultimately fails due to the missing pom and insufficient
dependencies in the classpath.

Any ideas why it's not using the timestamp-named pom?  Be great to get
this fixed before beta-1 release.

Cheers,

Mark