Since I couldn't execute eclipse:eclipse task because of error in xml I imported maven pom.xml and latest maven-v4_0_0.xsd(from maven-site\src\site\resources) into WSAD. Latest xsd has error because of two configuration elements. I deleted one element because they were the same. Then I used that file to validate pom.xml but I got a lot of errors. After repeating procedure with xsd from maven2 site, I got different errors.

Is this a normal situation?