From: "Gilles Scokart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: [m2] site:deploy behind a proxy
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:27:28 +0200

I try to use site:deploy behind a proxy, but I receive an UnknownHostException.

I have verified if the hostname was accessible from my machine by using putty, and it works. I just had to configure the HTTP Proxy in putty.

I use the maven 2-alpha 3 version.
I have very poor knowledge in network protocols behind a proxy.

Did the plugin look at the proxy configuration of the settings.xml file ?
How works the hostname resolution when we are behind a firewall ?