Hi,

I'm using Maven 1.1 beta 2 and I've got a goal which does a multiproject build and creates a multiproject site. I would like the tests to only be run once when running this "multi:all" and therefore I've created the goal below:

  <goal name="multi:all">

       <!-- Only runs the tests while building the site -->
       <attainGoal name="clean"/>

       <j:set var="trueValue" value="true" />
${pom.getPluginContext('maven-test-plugin').setVariable('maven.test.skip',trueValue)}

       <attainGoal name="multi:build" />

       <j:set var="falseValue" value="false" />
${pom.getPluginContext('maven-test-plugin').setVariable('maven.test.skip',falseValue)}

       <attainGoal name="multi:site" />

  </goal>

However, the tests are still being run for the multi:build goal (note this is just a custom multiproject build goal) because maven.test.skip is still false. Any ideas how I can get this working without putting on -Dmaven.test.skip=true on the command line or putting it in a properties file.

Thanks in advance,

Mike