(Not sure if this is the correct mailing list)

I'm interested in writing a plugin which does stuff to a svn repository and came across the maven scm module. Does anyone have a quick five-line-or-less example of how to use it and a few instructions of which libraries I need? I looked at the DefaultContinuumScm class and it appears the project uses a provider design pattern.

How do I get my foot in the door anyone?

Thanks
-AW