I started the thread and still haven't figured out what is wrong. I believe
there is a step missing from the tea leaves one has to read to get it to
work. It has been my hope that someone would solve it before I got back
around to trying to deal with it. It would be great if a dev wrote the steps
from a - z of what is required to do this. I was hoping for improved docs
with 2.0B1, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.

Wb