Do you happen to know if m2 support is planned?

On 19 Sep 2005, at 12:29, Milos Kleint wrote:

Ashley Williams wrote:

Wishing to exclusively work from eclipse and abandon the command line, I was hoping to find an eclipse plugin that would let me use maven services direct from within eclipse. I did find the following:

http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-ui-eclipse/features.html
http://www.binamics.com/mavenworkshop/

but can't tell if they support m2 or if they are still active. Does anyone else have a recommendation?

Thanks
AW

no m2 support currently in mevenide.

milos