jan_bar wrote on Monday, September 19, 2005 6:27 PM:

> Thanks Jörg,
>
> it was published in
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.user/19338.

The solution replaces the multiproject:clean goal completely (the plugin should
use this impl).

> What is the purpose of the postGoal? By current release you
> mean maven 1.1 beta2 or maven 2 beta 1?

The postGoal ensures, that not only the target directories of the subproject
are deleted, but also the one of the base project. This has been fixed in the
multiproject plugin, but I am not sure in which version (therefore current,
it's not in the version installed with M102).

- Jörg