My problem is solved. It had to be with maven-project-info-reports-plugin version. I was using another version different from 2.0-beta-1. After modifying plugin-registry.xml in my local repository all reports have been generated.

Thanks for your help, Brett.

Cheers,

Pablo.

Pablo Muñiz escribió:

I'm working with 2.0-beta-1.

Pablo.

Brett Porter escribió:

What version of Maven are you using?

You have an old version of the project reports that is not compatible.

- Brett