I'm using Maven 1.1 beta 1
The same behaviour is observed at Win2000 and Linux systems.

From: "Vov@ Sadovyy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Why CruiseControl plugin can't find Log4j?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:02:54 +0300

Hi,

I'm trying to install CruiseControl task for my build system made with Maven but in some reasons goal cruisecontrol:run crashes with the following warning:

---Begin---
cruisecontrol:run:
[java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache
/log4j/Logger
[java] at net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.Main.<clinit>(Main.java:58)
   [java]      at CruiseControl.main(CruiseControl.java:57)
   [java] [ERROR] Java Result: 1
---End---

log4j.jar is in classpath, in cruisecontrol path (CRUISE_PATH).
Does anybody knows the reason for such behaviour? Where it can be added to be visible for pluging?

Thanks,