+1  You're not the only lazy one, Eli.

mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Doran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:35 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: clean command

I have been wondering for some time why it is necessary to type "m2
clean:clean" instead of just "m2 clean". I understand it wants the goal
for the plugin but if the goal's name is not specified couldn't it use a
default goal? or at the very least check if it has a goal of the exact
same name to use; as in the 'clean' example.  It's just one of those
things that makes me shake my head and wonder why that is "the way it
is". Doesn't anyone else get annoyed at having to type "clean:clean"
instead of just "clean" ?

~eli