Hi All,

I am using scm:update ( uses CVS ) inside my cruisecontrol build. I
have several directories that were removed (in particular some
Fitnesse tests.) However, the problem is that scm:update always picks
them up and restores them back into the project tree. I could not find
any settings in the SCM plugin that would allow me to prune empty
directories. At the moment scm:update translates into cvs -f -q update
-d command. Is there any way to configure scm:update to prune empty
dirs? or just add -P option to cvs?

Thanks,
Vitaliy