From: Orjan Austvold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:34 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [m2] commons-lang and commons-codec includes junit for scope compile

This is probably not the right list to post this message to, but...

Both commons-lang (2.1) and commons-codec (1.3) include junit for scope compile.

Beside the "broader scope" warning for maven this breaks one of my plugins
which collects dependencies for runtime.

I know that adding an exclusion to the dependency will fix this for me, but I
find that annoying :-)

Could the poms for those artifacts be replaced at ibiblio?

Best regards,
Ørjan

--
Ørjan Austvold - Senior Software Architect www.colibria.com - putting the