Hi,

Maybe this was touched before, but can not find it in the mailing list.

Made a plugin and specified version 1.0.  Then simply it deployed m2
deploy

When I try to use it, maven keeps looking for a RELEASE version.

How do I tell that version 1.0 is a  RELEASE version. Something to specify
during deploy?

Last time, I simply modified plugin-registry.xml file and specified a
version I needed, but that does not seem right

Any documentation on versioning??

>From plugin pom.xml file

  <groupId>lt.sintagma.maven.plugins</groupId>
  <artifactId>my-plugin</artifactId>
  <packaging>maven-plugin</packaging>
  <version>1.0</version>

>From plugin-registry.xml
    <plugin>
      <groupId>lt.sintagma.maven.plugins</groupId>
      <useVersion>RELEASE</useVersion>
    </plugin>

Thank you,
Andrius Karpavicius