Marouane Amraoui wrote:
there is way to specify multi source directory in maven project :

example my source files :

  1.frwk1/src/java
  2.frwk2/src/java

i want make only one project maven and only one artifact frwk.jar that containe
both source frwk1 and frwk2.

Hi,

I take it that you are using Maven 1.X.X, yes? I'm not clear where your project.xml file
is, but if you've declared 1 location as the
<sourceDirectory></sourceDirectory> you can use syntax something like this:

 <preGoal name="java:compile">
   <path id="additional.src.path">
     <pathelement location="src/resources"/>
     <pathelement location="target/java"/>
   </path>
   <maven:addPath id="maven.compile.src.set" refid="additional.src.path"/>
 </preGoal>

You create a path which contains any src directory trees that you want to add
and then you add that path to the existing maven.compile.src.set specification.

Hope that this helps.