If you're using m1.1b2, try adding <targetPath></targetPath> (or something similar) to your project.xml's resource element. The idea plugin doesn't generate resources if it's not included (it did in m1.0.2 though).

Erick Dovale wrote:
Hi there,
When I call m2 eclipse:eclipse on any eclipse project it does it all fine except for the fact that the src/main/resources directory is outputted to the root of the project. is it me whose missing something here or is there a bug?? I search in jira and did not find anything like this reported..

Thanks..
edovale.

--
With kind regards,