i'm having a classpath issue. the description is fairly lengthy, so bear with me while i illustrate with examples...

i have a preGoal for test:test-resources that attains a test:reposetup goal:

  <preGoal name="test:test-resources">
    <attainGoal name="test:reposetup"/>
  </preGoal>

test:reposetup calls a tag that i defined in maven.xml using the jelly define taglib:

  <goal name="test:reposetup">
    <jackrabbit:loadoverlord ... />
  </goal>

jackrabbit:overlord uses the jelly new tag to instantiate one of my classes and invoke a method on it:

  <define:tag name="loadoverlord">
    <j:new var="loader"
           className="org.osaf.cosmo.jackrabbit.RepositoryLoader"/>
  </define:tag>

this mess fails with a ClassNotFoundException for org.osaf.cosmo.jackrabbit.RepositoryLoader.

RepositoryLoader.class is found in target/classes:

  $ find target -name RepositoryLoader.class
    target/classes/org/osaf/cosmo/jackrabbit/RepositoryLoader.class

so i guess that target/classes is not in the classpath when test:test-resources is executed.

so the money question is: how do i add it to the classpath? or am i mis-diagnosing the problem?

thanks!