From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:53 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Versioning

Ken,
 Could you elaborate more in "one place"? like in one pom, and have all sub
poms to inherite it?
If so, you are not alone. Currently, you have to declare at least the
parent's pom version for each sub pom.
 I doubt you can get away not tagging the SCM. without the tag, you can't
retreive the exact source to reproduce the artifact.
 Hope it helps.
 -D