Hi,

The jar tool is located in the tools.jar archive. Try something like

sun.tools.jar.Main jarTool = new sun.tools.jar.Main(System.out, System.err, "jar");
jarTool.run(new String[]{"cfm", "new-archive.jar", "myManifest.mf"});

Ørjan

Ashley Williams wrote:
Just to give a little more context I'm writing a plugin that simply invokes "java -jar jaxb-xjc.jar <myschema>", hopefully specifying which java vm to use, eg Java 5 or Java 4. Just a simple one liner plugin really.