On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 17:04 +0200, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to give TestNG a try under Maven, but it seems that
> surefire only supports JUnit currently. I have found some mails in the
> archive from some people trying to create a plugin... what's the
> situation?

Check the Matrix:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

And scan JIRA for TestNG and you'll probably get an idea. I think Andy
Glick or Mark Hobson might be working on something.

> Thanks in advance, best regards
> Jose

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.