The XJC plugin version 1.0 is now available for download at http:// agwilliams1000.dyndns.org/maven/xjc/, further instructions below. The underlying implementation is the jaxme library.

I would like to get it off my server, say into the maven sandbox - are there instructions for submitting?

************

Give it a try by connecting to my repository by adding the following to your pom and it should work:

        <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                        <id>agwilliams1000</id>
<url>http://agwilliams1000.dyndns.org:8080/ maven/repository</url>
                </pluginRepository>
        </pluginRepositories>

                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.sandbox.maven</groupId>
                                <artifactId>xjc</artifactId>
                                <version>1.0</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <configuration>
<schema>src/ main/resources/com/app/schema.xsd</schema> <targetPackage>com.app.xjc</targetPackage>
                                                </configuration>
                                                <goals>
<goal>xjc</ goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>

At the moment there are some incorrect/incomplete jars in the ibiblio repository so mine for now is the only one that works, will submit a jira issue.

Thanks
AW